Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

TURKEY LEFTOVER PHOTOS





Here is the result of my leftover turkey.
After feeding 7 people for Thanksgiving,
eating leftovers for 5 days for 5 people,
I still ended up with a large pot of turkey soup,
2 jars of broth (using recycled mayo jars),
and 2 large bags of shredded turkey
enough for about 4 meals.
Total cost for turkey $5.80
on sale at Kroger for .29 cents
with $30 purchase.
If you know me my $30 purchase
dwindled down after my coupons.




About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List