Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

KROGER PHARMACY

Kroger pharmacy is doing a research study for those of you taking certain cholesterol medicines. In return they will give you a free $50 gift card! This research is about how they can contact people to let them know their prescriptions need refilled. Must have an email address and a cell phone with text. Hurry I think it ends December 2nd!!

REMEMBER:
Always use your Kroger Plus card to:
double your coupons
,

get the sales prices
to accumulate points towards cents off each gallon of gas
and to get a discount at Kroger Marketplace.

About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List