Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

3-11-11





10:10am

Fed Ex just came and dropped
off my meat for my survey.
It's pretty cool how they can
deliver frozen foods with dry ice.
It wasn't a sample either, it
was a full pack - 6 servings, like you would
buy in the store.

---------------------------------------

Roxbury Caramel- Benjamin Moore



.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic












-------------------------------------------

MAIL CALL

Today I got a survey in the mail
from OSU about fishing in Ohio.
People who had fishing licenses
were randomly picked to do this survey.

And I also got a coupon for a free
box of Just For Men hair color,
up to $9.50.

------------------------------------

Went to Lowes this evening
and picked up a ton of sample
paint cards. I asked if they had
the double faux paint rollers
and the guy at the paint counter
said they no longer carry them.
So this video below shows
my next option I could do
if I can't locate them.
Out of a gazillion cards I think
me and the kids like the
camel suede color. I'm not posting
it as my camera can't capture
it's exact color. Then find
a lighter cream to faux it with.

I would like to do it something
like the stone in my coffee table
minus the darker flecks which
actually are little divots in the table.








Inspirational photos of faux walls.
.

About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List