Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

MORE HASBRO COUPONS

This is a continuation of what I wrote earlier about Hasbro Games.

In the USA Weekend is 2 coupons for
$10 off Scrabble Diamond
and
$5.00 off Boggle
These are Hasbro Games!

Toys R US and Hasbro has a rebate form for many games
Many for $2 to $3 refund on each one!
So add that to the $5 and $10 off coupons to save even more money!

HERE ARE ADDITIONAL PRINTABLE COUPONS
FOUND FOR MORE HASBRO GAMES:


$5.00 off Game Of Things

$5.00 off Clue: Secret And Spies

$5.00 off Guesstures

$5.00 off Pictureka Flip

$5.00 off Cranium With Bonus Family Pack

$5.00 off Connect 4 x 4



About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List