Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

12-20-09 VISIT TO SEE SANTA

Today we took the kids to see Santa. Oakland nursery had Santa's house decorated in a Sesame Street theme which was very cute. They even had a kettle of chili brewing over a fire for all to eat free while waiting. Photos were free if you brought your own camera. If not they were $5 each.
Afterwards we went to Kroger. It was like we all had a free lunch today. First the bowls of chili which they would let you go back and get more. Then Kroger had samples of crackers & dip, cheese cubes, cheese ball and crackers, sausages, raisin & chocolate chip cookies and lastly ham.
















About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List