Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12-16-09 PRACTICAL CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Older teens would love getting their own goody box of food.
My teen is 19.

Here are some things I am considering putting in my son's box for Christmas:

-chips
-pretzels
-corn chips
-nacho chips
-popcorn
-pop tarts
-breakfast bars
-cereal
-12 packs of pop
-ramen noodles

Instead of buying the snack pack sized bags of chips which are overly priced I bought large regular sized bags of chips.
Then buy some cheap store brand zip lock baggies and divide those chips into smaller bags.

I am also considering making a box full of bathroom items for him.
I can use freebies or cheapie items I've collect throughout the year
bought with all those coupons. Those items would include:

-deodorant
-shampoo
-body wash
-toothpaste
-asprin
-cologne

About Me

My photo
My name is Sherry, 39yrs old, from Columbus, Ohio. I am married, a SAHM, and have 3 children ages 9, 10 and 20. I have been frugal/thrifty all my life. I would like to share on this blog how we get by day to day on one income with a family of 5 with a dog and a cat. You will also hear about my everyday gripes about daily life and the cost of living. Hubby says my favorite saying is, "and that is another thing that pisses me off!"

My Blog List